Spencer and Gilly are 11th cousins 6 times removed
He served as the nominal head of government from 1742 until his death
in 1743, but was merely a figurehead for the true leader of the
government, Lord Carteret, the Secretary of State for the Northern
Department. He is considered to have been Britain's second Prime
Minister, after Sir Robert Walpole
1. Spencer is the son of James Compton.
2. James is the son of Spencer De Compton.
3. Spencer is the son of William Compton.
4. William is the son of John Compton.
5. John is the son of Thomas Compton.
6. Thomas is the son of Frances A. Hastings.
7. Frances is the daughter of Francis Hastings.
8. Francis is the son of George Hastings.
9. George is the son of Mary Sacheverell.
10. Mary is the daughter of Anne Vaughan.
11. Anne is the daughter of Henry Percy.
12. Henry is the son of Henry Percy.
13. Henry, therefore, is the tenth great grandfather of Spencer.
1. Gilly is the daughter of Marielle Hart.
2. Marielle is the daughter of Ada M. Elliston.
3. Ada is the daughter of Robert W. Elliston.
4. Robert is the son of Edmund Elliston.
5. Edmund is the son of Elizabeth Rundall.
6. Elizabeth is the daughter of Lucy Rundall.
7. Lucy is the daughter of Edward Collins.
8. Edward is the son of Thomas Collins.
9. Thomas is the son of Jane Collins.
10. Jane is the daughter of Seymour Kirton.
11. Seymour is the son of Elizabeth Norwood.
12. Elizabeth is the daughter of Jane Rodney.
13. Jane is the daughter of Henry Seymour.
14. Henry is the son of Margery Seymour.
15. Margery is the daughter of Henry Wentworth.
16. Henry is the son of Mary Wentworth.
17. Mary is the daughter of Elizabeth Neville.
18. Elizabeth is the daughter of Henry Percy.
19. Henry, therefore, is the 16th great grandfather of Gilly.